Miscellaneous Forums

All the cool Scratchers.

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-01-22 20:56:19

elfin8er
Scratcher

Re: Dreams?

transparent wrote:

often i have like a 'template dream' where perhaps the same exact thing doesn't happen, but the same setting, characters, and sort of plot is the same and  it's weird.

I know what you mean. I kind of have the same thing, but a bit different. The "story" is the same, but the characters and setting are different.

#27 2015-01-24 17:07:45

elfin8er
Scratcher

I just woke up from a dream I remember!

There was this famous school bus. It was made out of weird parts. One seat had lion blood on it, and the other one had scratch marks. Anyway, it started with me watching a documentary about this bus. Then all of a sudden, I was the cameraman of the bus, and then I was the bus driver. There were kids in the bus. They were all trying to do things to pass time. One kid was counting pinecones on trees, and noticed that the lower branches didn't have any pinecones.

So I decide to try and show off to the kids, because this is a really cool bus. I start going 80 mph on the highway. Then I see a dirt ramp that goes over a bridge, and I decide to try and jump it. Before jumping it, I see an ambulance driving, and flag him down. I ask if he can dump everything out of the bus for some reason. He used this giant machine that picked the bus up high in the air, and shook everything out into a car that was like a convertible. But he didn't tell the kids to get out. The kids all fell out, and most missed the convertible,  and hit the concrete. Also, a little boy's phone fell out of his pocket. It was a Lego phone. I had remembered seeing a Lego phone in my dream on Reddit (not in real life)

#28 2015-01-25 01:54:03

jji10dino
Scratcher

I once had a dream where I got a subway sandwich but it only had tomatoes in it. sad

39j1.png

#29 2015-01-25 02:37:22

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:

There was this famous school bus. It was made out of weird parts. One seat had lion blood on it, and the other one had scratch marks. Anyway, it started with me watching a documentary about this bus. Then all of a sudden, I was the cameraman of the bus, and then I was the bus driver. There were kids in the bus. They were all trying to do things to pass time. One kid was counting pinecones on trees, and noticed that the lower branches didn't have any pinecones.

So I decide to try and show off to the kids, because this is a really cool bus. I start going 80 mph on the highway. Then I see a dirt ramp that goes over a bridge, and I decide to try and jump it. Before jumping it, I see an ambulance driving, and flag him down. I ask if he can dump everything out of the bus for some reason. He used this giant machine that picked the bus up high in the air, and shook everything out into a car that was like a convertible. But he didn't tell the kids to get out. The kids all fell out, and most missed the convertible,  and hit the concrete. Also, a little boy's phone fell out of his pocket. It was a Lego phone. I had remembered seeing a Lego phone in my dream on Reddit (not in real life)

Dude... What's wrong with you?!

meme-faces-3-meme-fb-cover.jpg

#30 2015-01-25 02:48:43

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

Dude... What's wrong with you?!

Everything is wrong with me ;(

#31 2015-01-25 15:27:53

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

Okay, so I just dreamed that I pulled up my iPhone's screen protector a little bit so I could press it back down harder because it's already peeling. Of course, it didn't work and it remained inadhesive.

#32 2015-01-25 15:58:03

elfin8er
Scratcher

Sunrise-Moon wrote:

Okay, so I just dreamed that I pulled up my iPhone's screen protector a little bit so I could press it back down harder because it's already peeling. Of course, it didn't work and it remained inadhesive.

Baha, you sure that was a dream?

#33 2015-01-25 17:37:57

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Sunrise-Moon wrote:

Yep. Another similar dream happened right before Christmas break ended, when I dreamed that I was walking away from my school with a confident posture.

#34 2015-01-25 17:53:22

Slaymaker
Scratcher

Sunrise-Moon wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Sunrise-Moon wrote:

Yep. Another similar dream happened right before Christmas break ended, when I dreamed that I was walking away from my school with a confident posture.

I think that this counts as one of the worst nightmares ever.

#35 2015-01-25 18:47:51

April
Princess de jure
Website

Slaymaker wrote:
Sunrise-Moon wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

How's that a nightmare?

#36 2015-01-25 19:20:50

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

April wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
Sunrise-Moon wrote:

How's that a nightmare?

Yeah, I don't understand. It was pretty mellow.

#37 2015-01-25 22:03:59

Luke
Scratcher

right after school ended last summer i kept having these dreams like every night that i was in school. eventually i would be like "wtf it's summer why am i here," then everyone else would realize it too and so would all the teachers. everyone just walked out of school and the dream ended.

Last edited by Luke (2015-01-25 22:04:43)

q8tFXWx.jpg

#38 2015-01-26 01:56:19

jji7skyline
Scratch Team

I had a lucid dream this morning. I woke up about three times before I woke up properly. Inception!

#39 2015-01-26 12:05:24

Slaymaker
Scratcher

jji7skyline wrote:

I had a lucid dream this morning. I woke up about three times before I woke up properly. Inception!

I can't stand that movie. I actually had a lucid Dream on Saturday. I realized that I was in a dream but I couldn't change what I was dreaming about.

#40 2015-01-26 19:16:54

Carl
New Scratcher

last night i slept two hours because i went to bed stupid late and i needed to get somewhere early, my original intention was to either not sleep at all or only sleep for one hour. i don't remember what happened in the dream, but i remember thinking it had gone on too long and then suddenly waking up. thankfully i leave an hour and a half between getting up and going somewhere, so i wasn't late.

what am i trying here

#41 2015-01-28 06:11:15

elfin8er
Scratcher

Carl wrote:

last night i slept two hours because i went to bed stupid late and i needed to get somewhere early, my original intention was to either not sleep at all or only sleep for one hour. i don't remember what happened in the dream, but i remember thinking it had gone on too long and then suddenly waking up. thankfully i leave an hour and a half between getting up and going somewhere, so i wasn't late.

I do this almost every Saturday night. I usually don't sleep long enough to have any dreams though...

#42 2015-01-29 04:16:56

Sunrise-Moon
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
jji7skyline wrote:

I can't stand that movie. I actually had a lucid Dream on Saturday. I realized that I was in a dream but I couldn't change what I was dreaming about.

Are you sure you weren't imagining lucidity? Like, you dreamed that you were lucid but you actually weren't lucid, it was just dream you believing you were.

#43 2015-01-29 14:35:51

Slaymaker
Scratcher

Sunrise-Moon wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
jji7skyline wrote:

Are you sure you weren't imagining lucidity? Like, you dreamed that you were lucid but you actually weren't lucid, it was just dream you believing you were.

That could be it. All I remember is thinking to myself, "This is a bad dream I should change it." but I couldn't change it. So I might have just been dreaming that I was dreaming that.

#44 2015-01-29 23:00:59

jji7skyline
Scratch Team

I'm pretty sure it was a real lucid dream. Also, it's common for people to think that they only dreamed about lucidity, but in truth that's not actually possible. A lucid dream is one where you know that you're dreaming. Being able to control the dream comes with practice.

#45 2015-01-31 13:36:21

Slaymaker
Scratcher

jji7skyline wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was a real lucid dream. Also, it's common for people to think that they only dreamed about lucidity, but in truth that's not actually possible. A lucid dream is one where you know that you're dreaming. Being able to control the dream comes with practice.

Are you secretly a sleepologist?

Board footer