Miscellaneous Forums

All the cool Scratchers.

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-01-21 21:30:29

SpiffyFlanger
Scratcher

Re: Recommend A Show/Movie On Netflix!

good burger is actually p bad. but that's why it's good.

Do you plan on updating a ceiling fan in your home? What goals have you accomplished so far in 2012?

#27 2015-01-21 21:38:06

Slaymaker
Scratcher

SpiffyFlanger wrote:

Haha, I remember watching some good burger on tv but it wasn't very funny at the time. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

meme-faces-3-meme-fb-cover.jpg

#28 2015-01-21 21:49:49

transparent
Scratcher

SpiffyFlanger wrote:

well with that perspective, all the movies i listed are garbage

Q0x89vd.gif

#29 2015-01-21 21:53:47

SpiffyFlanger
Scratcher

transparent wrote:
SpiffyFlanger wrote:

well with that perspective, all the movies i listed are garbage

well, even if they're bad, i can still derive enjoyment from them, and if that's the case, they can't be complete garbage.

Do you plan on updating a ceiling fan in your home? What goals have you accomplished so far in 2012?

#30 2015-01-21 21:55:10

transparent
Scratcher

true but quality wise theyre purposely 'bad'

Q0x89vd.gif

#31 2015-01-21 21:57:21

Slaymaker
Scratcher

Yeah I don't think I've watched one single movie that had not a single scene that I liked.

#32 2015-01-21 23:37:48

cool noun
Scratcher

transparent wrote:

clue (1985) is good

I have to play the boardgame Clue outside of class for extra credit in my Spanish class! I don't really understand why.

#33 2015-01-21 23:40:29

SpiffyFlanger
Scratcher

cool noun wrote:
transparent wrote:

clue (1985) is good

I have to play the boardgame Clue outside of class for extra credit in my Spanish class! I don't really understand why.

you don't understand why? come on dude get a clue

#34 2015-01-21 23:56:58

Slaymaker
Scratcher

SpiffyFlanger wrote:
cool noun wrote:
transparent wrote:

clue (1985) is good

you don't understand why? come on dude get a clue

Hahaha. I see what you did there. 2eb07c6f06279a882080f6481708724bd15cd0ea67a779ca19452ef51dde61b0.jpg

#35 2015-01-22 14:44:56

Slaymaker
Scratcher

I heard Marco Polo was also a good one but I haven't seen it yet. Anyone here seen it?

#36 2015-01-22 17:11:17

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:

I heard Marco Polo was also a good one but I haven't seen it yet. Anyone here seen it?

Just looked it up. It looks good, but just doesn't seem like my kind of movie hmm

#37 2015-01-22 17:23:26

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Just looked it up. It looks good, but just doesn't seem like my kind of movie hmm

That's what I've been telling myself, but I said that about the last three tv shows I watched and ended up loving them.

#38 2015-01-22 17:24:14

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

That's what I've been telling myself, but I said that about the last three tv shows I watched and ended up loving them.

Which shows?

#39 2015-01-22 17:26:38

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

Which shows?

Californcation, House of Cardsc and The Flash.

#40 2015-01-22 17:30:21

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Which shows?

House of Cards and The Flash seem good to me though. idk about Californication though. Two movies I really didn't think I'd like, are Iron Man, and Transformers. I don't think I'd like that kind of TV show though. You know?

#41 2015-01-22 17:33:10

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

Which shows?

House of Cards and The Flash seem good to me though. idk about Californication though. Two movies I really didn't think I'd like, are Iron Man, and Transformers. I don't think I'd like that kind of TV show though. You know?

Yeah. I dunno if you'd be allowed to watch Californcation though. It has a lot of nudity, profanity, and reference to drugs and alcohol and I do mean a lot.

Might I also recommend "The Tudors" it's about Kkng Henry VIII. Be warned though it has the most nudity I have ever seen in one place.

#42 2015-01-22 17:37:05

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Yeah. I dunno if you'd be allowed to watch Californcation though. It has a lot of nudity, profanity, and reference to drugs and alcohol and I do mean a lot.

Might I also recommend "The Tudors" it's about Kkng Henry VIII. Be warned though it has the most nudity I have ever seen in one place.

Heh, I'll just have to watch it after parents to go bed then wink

Also, The Tudors looks like a decent movie, but again, I just don't know if it's my thing...

#43 2015-01-22 17:47:48

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

Also, The Tudors looks like a decent movie, but again, I just don't know if it's my thing...

When ever I start thinking that something might not be what I like I just watch the first two or three episodes to see if I like it.

#44 2015-01-22 17:51:38

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

When ever I start thinking that something might not be what I like I just watch the first two or three episodes to see if I like it.

I may just have to do that. That's what happened with Lost. I actually started Revolution too. On a side note, I'd kinda rather start a fun show then a series show. Something like Psych was. I keep getting Monk recommended to me.

#45 2015-01-22 17:53:00

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

I may just have to do that. That's what happened with Lost. I actually started Revolution too. On a side note, I'd kinda rather start a fun show then a series show. Something like Psych was. I keep getting Monk recommended to me.

Monk is very similar to something like Psych. I liked it but I never finished it. It was one of those things I just kept telling myself I was going to finsih but never did, and now I just can't be bothered.

#46 2015-01-22 17:53:52

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Monk is very similar to something like Psych. I liked it but I never finished it. It was one of those things I just kept telling myself I was going to finsih but never did, and now I just can't be bothered.

Huh. I may start that tonight actually...

#47 2015-01-22 17:54:53

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

I didn't even realize that it was on Netflix.

#48 2015-01-22 17:58:42

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Whoop, apparently it's not on Netflix. Maybe on Hulu though...

#49 2015-01-22 18:02:46

Slaymaker
Scratcher

elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:

Do you have hulu+?

#50 2015-01-22 18:03:52

elfin8er
Scratcher

Slaymaker wrote:
elfin8er wrote:
Slaymaker wrote:

Do you have hulu+?

Yep, but it doesn't seem to be on there either ;(

Board footer